Cadence is looking for a well-rounded marketer who is part brand, part product and part growth hacker, and has the experience and drive to be part of building a company from the early stages. You will be part of a powerful mission delivering innovative and empowering products that reimagine reproductive healthcare for the modern woman.
As the first key marketing hire, you’ll be taking on a rare opportunity to join at ground level and develop and drive a new brand. You will drive the testing and implementation of our marketing plan for launch and beyond. Your key deliverables will be defined primarily by early customer acquisition and engagement goals, and we'll expect you to develop deep customer understanding that you infuse throughout the company.
- Lead all DTC marketing activities for the company with an emphasis on digital marketing programs.
- Set, execute and optimize marketing strategy across all channels.
- Own campaign planning, launch and ongoing optimization, performance management and reporting. Specifically own product launch.
- Work alongside CEO to develop and refine product positioning, messaging and communication strategies that bring a soon to be beloved brand to life.
- Partner with product team to ensure voice of customer is embedded in all aspects of product and service.
- Support product testing, manage feedback from beta users and work with extended team to incorporate growth strategies into the product
- Manage day to day relationships with agency partners
- Develop and manage the marketing budget and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years relevant experience, including proven success scaling marketing programs.
- Comfortable designing and executing campaigns for social channels.
- Problem solver that is able to prioritize effectively, delivering assignments on time with consistent quality.
- Prior experience in brand or campaign marketing, preferably at an early-stage startup
- Prior experience with product launches
- Strategic mindset and the ability to connect long-term vision to short-term objectives and initiatives
- Quick learner who works well independently but also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Analytical rigor is a must
- Well organized and self-motivated
Cadence is a digital health start-up that empowers women to understand and control their birth control. Half of all pregnancies in the US are unplanned, and almost one million per year happen while a woman is on the pill. Cadence’s first product combines hardware and software to solve the pain points associated with taking the pill. Cadence was founded by two women dedicated to solving unmet needs in women’s health.